Wednesday 7 August 2013

Memento (2000)

[Dir. Christopher Nolan]

Oh gosh, I don't know where to start this review. First of all, I love how I get stuck in this movie. First, I was like "what the hell is happening???", then "oh my god are you kidding me???", then "it can't be serious!!!!", after all happened i'm like "you fucking little prick". Oh god, I loveeeee this movie. It keeps your brain spinning all the time. Like, you can't miss one second of this movie.

The story about an ex-insurance investigator who had short-term memory, I'm not gonna say trying, but more like attempt or making a story of his own to find out about what happened to his wife, in this film synopsis, he's trying to find out who killed his wife. That's the main story. It's pretty simple, actually. Do not read the review, read it by your own risk. Everything will turns out beyond your imagination. Just be patient about it. 

Gripping, twisting, outstanding, fresh, out of the box, that's what this movie is. Big thanks to Christopher Nolan. And Guy Pearce is incredible!! Also, note this. You will want to see this movie again right after you finished it.


Rate: 9/10
Imdb rate HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment